Advertisement

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

• Portland 100% Anti Right Wing Murderer… He be dead.

Posted by 19462008 on September 3, 2020 at 11:31 pm

He got what he deserved. I wonder how the Left will spin this. WHITE BLM ANTIFACISTS GETS KILLED BY… WHITE POLICE OFFICER. Double Racism!!!  POS. I wonder if BLM will pay for any funeral or give his “white” family any reparation’s for the call? I think not. 

Unknown Member replied 3 years, 8 months ago 5 Members · 19 Replies
  • 19 Replies
  • ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 5:42 am

Quote from CudaRad

He got what he deserved. I wonder how the Left will spin this. WHITE BLM ANTIFACISTS GETS KILLED BY… WHITE POLICE OFFICER. Double Racism!!!  POS. I wonder if BLM will pay for any funeral or give his “white” family any reparation’s for the call? I think not. 

I hope he wrote a poem that can be set to music so the left can sing the Forest Reinoehl song while they march down the streets.

• ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 5:53 am

Btw. What he deserved was a ‘fair trial and a fair hanging’.

I am not big on the ‘armed factions fighting it out in the streets’ model of political discourse. Didn’t work in yugoslavia in the 90s, didn’t work in germany in the 30s. (Rated 1/5, would not buy again). They are all idiots and should face consequences for their idiocy before they kill someone. ‘Peacably to assemble’ does not include organized riots.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
      September 4, 2020 at 6:02 am

Worked well in Yugoslavia for the croations

• btomba_77

September 4, 2020 at 6:03 am

Quote from fw

I agree. Law enforcement’s job is to bring him in and let him stand trial, not to execute a sentence or to punish a criminal suspect.

If LEOs are legitimately in imminent threat of losing their life or if their is imminent threat to the public, then appropriate and clearly defined use of force might be utilized, subject to strict independent review.

• ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 6:30 am

Quote from dergon

Quote from fw

I agree. Law enforcement’s job is to bring him in and let him stand trial, not to execute a sentence or to punish a criminal suspect.

If LEOs are legitimately in imminent threat of losing their life or if their is imminent threat to the public, then appropriate and clearly defined use of force might be utilized, subject to strict independent review.

He was shooting at the cops when he died. This was a combatant.

You need to choose better martyrs. So far it’s 0/4.

• kayla.meyer_144

September 4, 2020 at 9:02 am

Quote from fw

He was shooting at the cops when he died. This was a combatant.

You need to choose better martyrs. So far it’s 0/4.

While I won’t shed a tear for him, the reports say nothing about him firing at police, only that he had a gun.

Lieutenant Brady said on Friday that Mr. Reinoehl had a handgun with him at the time of he shooting, but added that [b]we are not able to confirm at this time if he fired shots.[/b]

Lieutenant Brady said the suspect left an apartment and entered a vehicle, where he was approached by the police officers.

As they attempted to apprehend him, there was gunfire, he said, adding that four officers fired their weapons. Shots were fired into the vehicle and the suspect fled, then more shots were fired, he said.

[size=”0″]

[/size]

• ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 12:38 pm

[I]Witnesses told The Olympian newspaper that they saw two SUVs pull up and then heard 30 to 50 shots. Two people said they saw Reinoehl begin to fire when he got out of the car. They said officers returned fire.[/I]
            From Oregonlive

That’s not the cops saying it.

He wasnt arrested by bubba and rufus the village constables. He drew on the US marshals.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
              September 4, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Yeah…so, the guy admitted on a VICE interview that he shot and killed a guy in Portland who was there in support of the police, America, and Trump.

I wonder how many times the Antifa guy was shot by the marshals.  I’m guessing “more than once or twice”.

• kayla.meyer_144

September 4, 2020 at 1:13 pm

Thank you for the info & yes, I was aware of the marshals. I was reporting on what the officer stated to the reporters, not suggesting marshals shot him without cause.

But I am still reading and hearing on news no conformation that he actually shot at the police. The wording is interesting in that there were “shots fired” which is deliberate and does not confirm him actually shooting at police.

[link=https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/09/man-sought-in-the-fatal-downtown-portland-shooting-reported-to-have-been-killed-by-officers-in-wa.html]https://www.oregonlive.co…by-officers-in-wa.html[/link]

Thurston County sheriffs Lt. Ray Brady said the Pierce County sheriffs fugitive apprehension team, working as part of the U.S. Marshals Service Pacific Northwest Violent Offender Task Force, was in the area looking for a wanted homicide suspect when they saw the suspect come out of an apartment, to a vehicle. They said he appeared to be armed.

The suspect came out to the car, Troyer said. They attempted to put him into custody and shots were fired.

There was a confrontation between the officers on scene and the man, Brady said. Officers fired shots into the vehicle and the suspect ran from the car, Brady confirmed, then officers fired more shots. 
              As of 10 p.m., Brady had not yet confirmed whether the suspect fired a weapon at law enforcement officers.

[link=https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/09/man-sought-in-the-fatal-downtown-portland-shooting-reported-to-have-been-killed-by-officers-in-wa.html]https://www.oregonlive.co…by-officers-in-wa.html[/link]

Initial reports indicate the suspect produced a firearm, threatening the lives of law enforcement officers, a Marshals Service spokesperson said in a statement. Task force members responded to the threat and struck the suspect.

• ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 1:40 pm

Correction: He was shot by Bubba and Rufus, but they were deputized as part of the USMS fugitive task force.

I hope there is good footage and it gets released. Like this weekend’s case of a ‘unarmed teen’ in DC. Video was released the next day and shows him pulling a 9mm on the cop when he took a round to the chest.

Doesn’t mean that cops don’t screw up or commit acts of brutality, but if they do the right thing they deserve not to be vilified for it.

• btomba_77

September 10, 2020 at 1:52 pm

[link=https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/09/10/reinoehl-portland-antifa-killing-police/]https://www.washingtonpos…antifa-killing-police/[/link]

[b]Witness Claims Police shot Portland slaying suspect without warning or trying to arrest him first   [/b]
                  [b][/b]
                   “According to Nate Dinguss, Reinoehl was clutching a cellphone and eating a gummy worm as he walked to his car outside an apartment complex in Lacey, Wash. Thats when officers opened fire without first announcing themselves or trying to arrest him, Dinguss, a 39-year-old who lives in the apartment complex, said in a statement shared with The Washington Post.

Dingusss account of the Sept. 3 fatal shooting, first reported [link=https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2020/09/witness-says-officers-never-gave-commands-before-firing-at-michael-reinoehl-outside-wa-apartment.html]by the Oregonian[/link], contradicts details offered by federal authorities, who said Reinoehl, 48, pulled a [link=https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/michael-forest-reinoeh-killed-portland-shooting/2020/09/04/652f6e98-ed44-11ea-99a1-71343d03bc29_story.html?itid=lk_inline_manual_5]gun as members of a fugitive task force tried to arrest him[/link]. Two other witnesses also [link=https://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article245485220.html]told the Olympian[/link] they had seen Reinoehl fire a weapon at police.

Dinguss, whose attorney described him as an ordained minister, said he fears reprisals from far-right groups and police for describing what he saw unfolding outside his apartment.

Dinguss said he never saw Reinoehl pull out a gun.

He said he watched as two unmarked police vehicles converged on Reinoehl as he walked to his car, holding his phone and chewing on a piece of candy. The officers never audibly identified themselves and didnt try to arrest Reinoehl, Dinguss said.

Instead, he said they immediately began firing. When Reinoehl heard the gunfire, he ducked behind his car, which was pinned in by the law enforcement vehicles; he never tried to get inside, Dinguss said, and he never saw him reaching for a weapon. Dinguss said he watched police unleash rapid-fire rounds at Reinoehl, once pausing to shout Stop! before resuming their fire.

Dinguss added officers waited multiple minutes before rendering medical aid to Reinoehl, who died at the scene from several gunshot wounds.

The Thurston County Sheriffs Office, which is investigating Reinoehls death, didnt immediately return a message about Dingusss account; a spokesman for the Marshals declined to comment, citing the ongoing investigation.

• ruszja

September 10, 2020 at 2:14 pm

Sounds like they ‘eyewitnesses’ of the Michael Brown incident.

• kayla.meyer_144

September 10, 2020 at 2:47 pm

Does not sound kosher. Police would never confirm that he shot at them only that “shots were fired” which could very well mean a trigger-happy cop or cops. Even now police don’t say he shot at them, ever. Not to mention he “pulled a gun” that varies between an assault-style gun and a handgun. 

Not much sympathy from me for Michael Forest Reinoehl but police should not be judge, jury and executioner either. Dirty Harry was a movie, not an ideal.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
                      September 10, 2020 at 3:55 pm

No one is losing any sleep over this one.

But, if the media wishes to bring back to national consciousness the story of the Antifa man who murdered a patriotic conservative in cold blood during the 100th day of rioting in a Democratic city…sure, throw the Republicans into that briar patch.

• savpruitt_28

September 4, 2020 at 1:36 pm

Does it matter? He had 4 days to plan a surrender or suicide-by-cop. He made his choice.

• ruszja

September 4, 2020 at 8:15 am

“It was a mostly peaceful arrest.”

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
          September 4, 2020 at 8:31 am

There is a difference between kneeling on a neck of a handcuffed man or shooting a guy who is running from you in the back vs shooting an armed suspect that you suspect of murder

No one is really outraged at this event

But again you trumpers have the habit of making everything apples to apples

It just doesnt work that way

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
            September 4, 2020 at 8:40 am

I am outraged! I wanted to know who was paying him.

• Unknown Member

Deleted User
              September 4, 2020 at 8:46 am

Right

But your cool with the white supremacy types

Not a surprise